Programmes & Services That Run In The Centre
We will work in partnership to facilitate and further develop family supports and resources to improve the lives of families in Carrigaline and surrounding areas".
- Social & Health Programme for the over 60’s
- Dealing with anxiety programme for children (Chillax)
- Travel Assist
- Low Cost Counselling
- Play Therapy
- Care and Repair Programme
- Befriending Service
- Employability Programme
- Women Supporting Women
- Family Support Service
- Please Contact Our Family Support Worker, Michelle on 086 180 6184 with any questions you have around your families needs. Some of the services we provide are...
- Meitheal: A way of working with children and their families to identify and respond to their strengths and needs.
- Parenting when Separated
- Parenting from the Heart
- Access Play Based Therapy
- One on One Parenting Support
Want To Know More?
If you would like to know more about what we can offer you and your family, please complete and send your details below and we'll give you a call back.